Thread: [CWBP2] Question Regarding Ownership

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We can just run it that way at the beginning and figure it out later if it ever comes up. Oooor... I don't see an alternative actually. In order to protect the work people put into the project we have to protect the project which means peoples work becomes part of the project and is not 'really' their own any more.
    Yes it's possible to modify it afterward.

The Copyright Board would deal strictly with the legal stuff and nothing else. Participation and all other project concerns would remain completely open to the community here. Not sure if this is what you meant or not.
    I'm not sure. Do you mean the people registered as contributers are part of the Copyright board? That's how I understand it, so everyone is allowed to vote concerning non legal stuff. They are allowed now that I just modified the other post, again.

and, do we need to vote on this? I know it's important but I don't think most people are interested by this gibberish. I did try to include opinions submitted by other members over time, so we should please most people with it.
    Last edited by Azélor; 09-03-2014 at 09:33 PM.