Quote Originally Posted by su_liam View Post
The mass-luminosity relationship on your star is badly cockeyed. A star with a mass of 4.29 Sols should have a luminosity of much more than 4.29. As a rule of thumb, I use L = M^3.5.

For planets with the same insolation, larger stars should have longer years. I'm not even sure if a mass of 4.29 Sols would have a sufficiently long life to evolve complex.. life.
Thanks for pointing that out, Universe Sandbox does have the Mass to Luminosity option and for some reason i have it unchecked. but as far as i understand, Larger stars burn more quickly and will die faster than smaller ones,.. which is why White Dwarfs have to be older than the current age of the universe in order to actually burn white. correct me if i'm wrong or misread your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelor View Post
Thanks, I already know about that software but not that a second version is coming.

You planet is not in the habitable zone, it will be cooked like a roasted chicken in no time.
The planet is in the habitable zone. it is far enough from the planet to have a temperature of 63F. and is within the Habitable zone that the program calculates when that option is selected for viewing. what makes you think it isn't?