Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by Jalyha View Post
Slow down, it's a month long contest D:
It looks great. idk how you get everything just right so fast!!
I had to go pretty fast on this one since I probably wouldn't have that much time later in the month

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
I don't really participate in monthly challenges anymore, but when I did, I was usually completed the map anywhere between 1 and 4 days, most in a single day. If I drag my feet and let the map making process last too long, I get bored, lose interest and the quality goes down, not up.
There's still plenty of time to enter the challenge this month

Quote Originally Posted by Lingon View Post
Coming along very nicely Though I am a little on the fence about the effect on the text. Everything else looks beautifully painted, but the text seems sort of carved? Into the paper? Not sure how that would be done
Indeed, you're quite right, I'm not fully satisfied with the text, I'll try something different once I'll be done with the next legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
Fantastic Max! AND I have my own room!!!! And it has a window that looks out at the gate so I can sit there and watch everyone come and go. I know someday they'll unlock my door so I can go out too,,,,,someday. I just knew I should have been more polite to the King when he visited, but he was wearing that silly hat and I couldn't stop myself from commenting, DUH.
You don't only have a room, you even have the whole little tower for you!