Thread: Subterrainian Map Prettier Script

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for the update Rob, the Fade feature is really neat. Inverting the fade layer to white makes for a great ink-saver feature as well for printed maps!

OK - a better update.

Instead of a check box to fade the wall it is a combo box called "Wall Fade" that defaults to "None"

options are black (vtt use) white (print, thanks Mrugnak) and transparent (jfrazierjr). The first two add a new layer on top, the transparent option iterates through the other layers and deletes stuff to make it transparent.

Attached (and removed from the post a few threads ago...)

Question-

Should the latest version always be edited into the first post and the old ones removed?

-Rob A>
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    OK - a better update.

Instead of a check box to fade the wall it is a combo box called "Wall Fade" that defaults to "None"

options are black (vtt use) white (print, thanks Mrugnak) and transparent (jfrazierjr). The first two add a new layer on top, the transparent option iterates through the other layers and deletes stuff to make it transparent.

Attached (and removed from the post a few threads ago...)

Question-

Should the latest version always be edited into the first post and the old ones removed?

-Rob A>
    I don't know if removing the old ones is necessary, in case you ever need to go back to another version maybe, but a link to the newest in the first post would be helpful I think. Great tool, I used this in my group last Saturday made a quick random dungeon, used your script and imported it into map tools within about 2 minutes. Was fun and the players all thought I had something prepared for the wacky twist they took.