I think we need to try to do elevation and tectonic at the same time. We do have some room for decisions to place mountains.

Between 7 and 9 : high plateaus and some mountains. It might look similar to my original proposition for the contest unless you have something better. The continent (our biggest but excluding surrounding islands) is about the size of Eurasia without their islands.

Plate 8: something similar to my contest entry.

4: I just tried to remake your continent.

I suppose that 6/12 will have huge mountains. Possibly the highest, rendering the landscape inhospitable. Like Patagonia but bigger and possibly worst. But the southern part should be temperate.

5: outside the south west mountains, I have no idea. It depend how the lakes formed it the first place. From my readings, at the equator large lakes form with the drifting of the plates. In the north, it can be the result of ice melting but not that far south. If they receive large amount of rain, it can accumulate providing they have an endorheic bassin. Are they freshwater lakes or inland sea like the Black Sea or completely closed sea like the Caspian sea ?

South pole: no idea either

North pole: sorry, do you want me to revert the change? I was trying to get more land. It's still a depression covered by ice. Or is it possibler to have land under the ocean level in that region since precipitations are so low ?

And I'm not sure 7 should spin. 5 could spin clockwise

note: names would be useful