Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
loydb, will you be producing VTT versions of these maps? Please?

Also, for those that may not be totally aware, you can use VTTs with these maps in your face to face game. I adds a whole new experience to a face to face game when you bring a VTT in to the session. You can use fog of war and vision blocking and make your players sit on the edge of their seats wondering what is around the corner.

If the VTT has individual vision capability, and your players are willing and able to use laptops at the table, the experience goes up even higher because PCs will disappear from view when they go around corners and the player starts screaming and going what do I need to hit and all the other players desperately want their initiative to come around so they can run around the corner.

Additonally it makes it really easy for the GM to pass notes to the players without anyone else being the wiser.

The reason I'm bringing this up is I recently played in an online game that was basically an old school dungeon crawl, and I have to say that it was one of the most fun sessions I've ever had because everything was a surprise and I couldn't see what was happening to other players when they went around the corner and were suddenly set upon by a horde of zombies. It was an absolute riot, and I would encourage everyone to at least give a VTT a try at the table just once to see what you think.

heh.. of course, my first thought is the scene 3/4 of the way through StarWars where Han and Chewbacca run around a corner chasing some stormtroopers while Luke and Leia stand there..... then 5 seconds later, Han and Chewbacca run past them the other way and Luke and Leia have this dumbfounded look on their face for like 2 seconds....until the stormtroompers start shooting at them...