Thread: Pick O' Day Inn

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Pryme8's Avatar

Wip Pick O' Day Inn

I figured you guys are gonna need somewhere to stick all these items, so if time permits im trying to get this model done and keep all of the details of the building for you guys to populate... Im gonna do a perspective render with in high resolution with subpoly displacement active for full effect, but for the most part Im gonna keep it like you see in this preview, jut for render time purposes. I am making a move on the 18th and I dont have much time to work on this with lots to do still, so you may see me just do a slap job geter done type thing. I want to get enough of it done that besides the perspective render, I want to do a top down view of each floor. I just need to finish a few elements like the inside stairways, and the backsides wood framing, along with the turret....

on a side note, I have created more tools for my 3d fantasy cartography set I am putting together, which is doing nothing but adding to the power and versatility of my resources.

k back to work while I can.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pick_a_day.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	497.0 KB 
ID:	67412
    Last edited by - Max -; 09-18-2014 at 06:24 PM. Reason: removed latest WIP tag sinve it's not an entry

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Pryme8's Avatar

Ive got most of the main stuff done, Im just crunched for time... when my son gets here in about a hour ill have to take a break and go get some food with him. But here is a test render of some of the sub poly displacement and a round glass feature on the turret which should if I set up the light of the scene right look really cool on the 3rd floor's top down render.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pick_a_day2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	764.1 KB 
ID:	67416