Thread: "Greetings!", says I

Post "Greetings!", says I

Greetings Reader,

I am Mistindantacles; although most call me 'Misti' for short. Long time rpg gamer: online, offline, and table top. I find myself doing more and more table top gaming as of late - mainly due to being quite unimpressed with the current rpgs out there - and since I run most of the table top rpgs I am involved in, I am doing more and more mapping.

Which brings me to why I am here: quite simply, I am looking to create better, cleaner, more logical and logical maps for my games: from world maps to dungeons and cities, and even to the local watering hole.

I do have CC3, although to be honest, I struggle mightily with it. I'm hoping that by joining this community, perusing its tutorials and engaging its members I'll not only learn more about CC3, but about cartography and map making in general.

Cheers.

Banned User

Hi Misti, welcome to the Guild!

I'm sure you will find all kinds of tutorials and advice to get you going. At the top of this section, there is a sticky thread about getting started that will give you some ideas about what software and what direction to go for your learning process.

Good luck! I'll look forward to seeing your first map postings.

Thanks, Chick! I already started going through the Quick Start Guide - you know, between all the holiday related activities. Looking forward to really digging in and seeing what havoc I can wrought!