Thread: Hella 'fella!

Default Hella 'fella!

Hello everyone!

I've always loved reading fantasy & about other worlds or lands and my top dream has always been getting into my own project, which I started almost a year ago. I'm going slow -really, really slow-, but I'm enjoying every step as I create the world itself, people and cultures in it, technology or magic principles... Looking for all kind of ideas and stuff on the Internet I discovered there's that things for maps and I instantly fell for it.

Tbh, I've never been that good on photoshop and I always got bored of it. But now I'm really getting into my world and so I thought I NEED to give it a try, and here I am. I hope I'll have a good time in here

Aaaand, my first request, if u don't mind: any good tutorials to recommend? I've got the basics for PS and watched a few tutorials + I'm gonna dive into Tutorials subforum right now... but I may have missed some good ones. Thank you all!

Edit: Also, english is not my first language, and definitely not my best one. If we got any 'Grammar Captain', I always accept any correction for good I won't ask you to do it, but if you feel like doing, it will be regarded
    Last edited by Beardless; 01-10-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Banned User

Hello Beardless, welcome to the Guild!

I'm sure you will find enough reading in the Tutorials section to keep you busy for another year!

Your English is excellent, better than many Americans, but I'll take you at your word and suggest "it will be regarded" would be better as "it will be appreciated"

Have fun reading!