Thread: [Introduction] Anthologeas

Post [Introduction] Anthologeas

Good day, everyone,

I'm Anthologeas (Tholo); I'm 24 and from that desolate hinterland called Canada! Professionally speaking, I'm in the army however, on my spare time, I love to study all aspects of shaping fictional worlds. As a kid and growing up, I've always been infatuated with maps, preferably political maps over topological ones... Since then, however, I've expanded my interests and I now study mythology and world history in order to breathe life into otherwise barren, cardboard worlds.

I've finally joined the Guild after being a long time admirer because I admire and wish to emulate some of the great cartographic artisans that hang their hat here. From my time online, I've come to the conclusion that this forum represents the pinnacle of fictional cartography worldwide.

I hope to be an active, regular contributor to this community, not only in regards to posting OC, but also in being interactive and collaborative in the chat forums.

Thank you again for the opportunity and privilege to be a part of this fascinating society!

- Tholo

Banned User

Hello Tholo, welcome to the Guild! I think you'll find a lot of kindred spirits here