Hello everyone, I've just released another hand drawn map in my villages line, this one of an a remote port in an arctic environment. The map is available for sail over at DriveThroughRPG and Paizo.

Ice Port
Are you traveling through a wintery expanse? In need of a remote port in the lands of frost and ice? Maybe your quest involves locating a banished prince. Or perhaps you are defending the realm against the ravishes of pillaging frost giants. Whatever the story, ice port is a map sure to satisfy your needs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ice Port Letter Cover Preview.jpg 
Views:	832 
Size:	482.9 KB 
ID:	79440

P.S.: I was approached by a member here about sharing future Mythic Map product releases in a forum that was open for everyone to comment. After considering this proposal I decided that the News forum really was the proper place for a commercial product advertisement. I think the intention behind this forum was to allow space for commercial advertisements without cluttering the regular forums with what might otherwise be considered spam. But I do want to take the time to thank everyone who views this. I know that the news section is closed to comments to all but CLs (again I believe to minimize the presence of advertisements on the RSS feed), but your silent support is appreciated much the same.