Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: WIP : Haerlech

YAY!!

Congrats! Is this the longest lasting WIP thread in Guild history?
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    YAY!!

Congrats! Is this the longest lasting WIP thread in Guild history?
    I'll have to check, but I'm pretty sure Fifty has been working on his city longer.
    Still, it's a long thread.

Sorry to resurrect the beast but I spent part of my afternoon looking closely at it to solve some coloring issues and I'd like to thank you John. I'll have to process several things and go back to the WIP a few times but I guess I can see a solution to my problem

The colours are very striking--looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by thomrey View Post
    Sorry to resurrect the beast but I spent part of my afternoon looking closely at it to solve some coloring issues and I'd like to thank you John. I'll have to process several things and go back to the WIP a few times but I guess I can see a solution to my problem
    Apparently it is a beast that is slow to wake
    Excellent. I am glad it is of use. It was a great learning experience for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norimn View Post
    The colours are very striking--looks great!
    Thanks Norimn.

J.Edward, I just stumbled upon this WiP thread, and WOW. This is the most detailed and thought out city I've seen from anyone, maybe ever! What a journey Haerlech has gone through. I may have missed this while skimming through the thread, but do you plan on writing any stories or lore behind the city? Especially, having seen glimpses of its development throughout time. I think that would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    J.Edward, I just stumbled upon this WiP thread, and WOW. This is the most detailed and thought out city I've seen from anyone, maybe ever! What a journey Haerlech has gone through. I may have missed this while skimming through the thread, but do you plan on writing any stories or lore behind the city? Especially, having seen glimpses of its development throughout time. I think that would be fantastic.
    Hey Hustle, apologies on late response. I just saw that I had a comment needing response today.
    Yes, there is a lot of story for the world of Luma, which is where Haerlech is located.
    I have a number of maps and images that relate to Luma in some way or another.
    I have some content I am slowly developing for something like a campaign or adventure module.
    That stuff has not been released yet or posted online.

I have a folder on DeviantArt that contains images for Luma.
    And some of them have story snippets with them that you can read at the moment.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627