Thread: 'Sup, people!

Default 'Sup, people!

Hello everyone. I'm Rela, also known as Kelleri and Asiaxfani on the internet, a 21-year-old fantasy nerd from Finland.

I got started on making maps little over a year ago, so I'm as much as novice you can get. I still pretty much suck at this point, but I have definitely learned a thing or two since I started, so there may be hope for me yet! How I got my kick to start learning cartography is probably a pretty common story; I have a fantasy realm I've been working on for years and really felt like having something visual to show for it. I did soon learn to love the crafth, though, and am really looking forward to getting better and learning more.

I've been a lurker around the forums, lead here by the numerous tutorials that helped me get started in the first place. And lately I just thought, what the hell, might as well make an account myself. At least this way I can stop by to say thanks when I use something that someone has shared with the Guild.

I guess that's about it. I'm really excited to be here! Maybe even make some friends as time goes by, who knows. Looking forward to seeing you all around!

Banned User

Hello Rela, welcome to the Guild!

You are very right, many here have a fantasy and gaming background. It will be fun to see how you develop your fantasy realm