Thread: Last Torch Maps: The Rabbits Crown

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Default Last Torch Maps: The Rabbits Crown

So my collaboration to design adventures and short scenarios finally has a name! We're called Last Torch. Our website launch is still a little ways away, but we will be offering short adventures and encounters for the fifth edition of the world's oldest roleplaying game. I happen to be in charge of making maps for the encounters, so I'll share them as they come up. Last Torch maps will be published, but you are more than welcome to use them in your home games.

This is a buried tomb which holds a particularly intractable undead wizard who has grievously misled a local gang of rabbits...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rabbits.png 
Views:	169 
Size:	376.1 KB 
ID:	72140

Cheers,
    Meshon

Nice and clean! Do you use vector based program?

Yes, done in Illustrator. The job division in Last Torch is currently a little lop-sided There are three of us total, and three of us are writing encounters, creatures, and short adventures, but only one of us doing maps and document layout (me!)... so with the maps I decided to make them simple and quick. Useful but without taking up too much time so that I can also contribute to the writing. None of us are working for money and our plan is to release the content for free until we get really good at it. Hopefully I'll be able to announce the launch of the website in the next few weeks!

cheers,
    Meshon

I should have put this in Finished Maps. Is there a way to move it? Sorry, I was thinking of the category that it fit in but I consider it finished. Thanks for any insight!

cheers,
    Meshon

Edit: I don't really think this belongs in Finished Maps, so right here is a fine place for it.
    Last edited by Meshon; 05-03-2015 at 07:21 PM.