Thread: Vintyri Fills & Textures 4.1 Released for CC3 and CC3+

Default Vintyri Fills & Textures 4.1 Released for CC3 and CC3+

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ft_4_1.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	403.6 KB 
ID:	75225

PLEASE NOTE: The free Fills & Textures package mentioned here already is available for The GIMP, Photoshop, Fractal Mapper 8 and Dundjinni. For more information on those versions, please go to:

http://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/vccindex.htm

The Vintyri Fills & Textures collection for CC3 and CC3+ includes more than 100 fill styles that can be added to your CC3 or CC3+ installation. Most of the fills are landscape raster graphics for overland maps, but there also are dungeon floors and city surfaces, such as cobblestone, included. The graphic above is a sample card that shows some but not all of the fill styles.

The download package also includes drawing wizards and templates. In addition, for DD3 and CD3 users, there also are additional drawing wizards and templates for both. This collection has been available for CC3 for about three years, but this is the first version that has been updated for CC3+.

CC3 users who already have installed version 4.01 will gain nothing at all by installing this new Version 4.1. That said, the new installation is easier than it was for Version 4.01. To help you install without losing a drop of sweat, the new package also includes a free, 28-page illustrated and bookmarked PDF that shows you step for step how to install and use the new fill styles. They will not interfere with those that you already have.

To get this free package and the accompanying PDF, go to:

http://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/vccindex_cc.htm

Our next release will be a new conversion of Vintyri Symbol Set 2 that also works with CC3+. After that, I'll be working on a CC3/CC3+-Version of Vintyri Symbol Set 3, "Artisans and Commerce." This is the set that includes mills, butcher shops, chandler shops, bakeries, smithies, tanneries, wainwrights and a windmill. It's the set the CC3 users have asked us for the most. The Vintyri raster symbols are based on genuine historical structures from the European Middle Ages.

Please note that the Vintyri Project is a non-profit organization. Our products all are offered free on an open source, open gaming basis. We sell nothing. We neither solicit nor accept donations. We do no kickstarters.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Banned User

I downloaded the overland patterns as patterns, extracted the zipped files, and tried to load them into photoshop. Each file gives me an error message saying "pattern file is bad or corrupted". Am I doing something wrong?