Ok. so after Picking up my jaw off the ground... all I have to say is WOW. As SG already stated. VTT's are virtual table tops. Made original so that people who were not in the same room could still play together and see the same Map and using tokens (such as the one you made in the last post as a virtual miniature on the software. Redrobes on this forum actually wrote ViewingDale. Likewise, Trevor wrote Maptool
OpenRPG, Battlegrounds, and several others on the market. They range from free to pay for GM only to play for each copy and each has their own strenghts and weaknesses.

As for the token, SWEET. The only thing I would say to make it better would be that most people using top down tokens have the resolution set to 100,150, or 200 px per inch for good zooming in, and most top downs expect stuff not part of the body/clothing/gear to be transparent png. You can take a quick look over at fouruglymonsters.com or rpgmapshare.com for a few other examples. Also, FYI, you could make a bit of side money producing portraits and tokens of this quality. Of course, if you give them away for free, that will not hurt my feelings any!!!!