Hey Charerg, another step forward.

First of all, let me admit that I sometimes jump into these kind of threads a little too strong or too ambitious, and you're free to remind me that it is your world. I won't take offense. But it seems to me you are willing to put in the necessary effort to get this right, and that makes it motivating for those willing to help.

So... a few more constructive comments:

- the general idea is fine and a good base, but have you considered an alternative where Xeteyarian is moving north and was part of the south polar continent?

- have you ever seen a map like this one? Do you think you could do a likewise map of your world, using the present ridges and present directions of movement? I see a few places where it would become problematic - the southern and northern parts of ocean floor in the Druegian plate were clearly created at different rates (a solution would be to split that plate in two) - and I just can't imagine how it would be in the area where the word "Xeteyarian" is written.

- the boundary between the Urgaleonic plate and the Eocidarian plate makes more sense where you had it before (with the Lokyarian), this would make it a continent-continent, and the sea north of it would be a failed rift - as it is, with a convergent boundary between two continent plates but at the center of an area so low in altitude that is under water makes less sense.

- that very large island (islands) in the east coast of Eocidarian can only be explained by a cataclysmic rate of volcanic activiy (as far as I can see it)... thoughts on this?