Thread: [WIP] World of Aduhr

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

For reprojecting I've used Nikolai's scripts and they seem to work ok, just really really slowly. My preferred software is MMPS which is much faster and also doesn't seem to have a resolution limit, but only works in a Linux / Cygwin environment.

Oh, and this all looks great!! Looking forward to seeing a big glacier get plopped down

I did some optimization last october which sped it up a lot, though it's probably still not as fast as it could be. In resolution it's limited only by what your RAM will handle (and technically a 1 trillion pixel limit that can be increased with a single line edit if anyone ever hit that)

Quote Originally Posted by worldbuilding pasta View Post
    I did some optimization last october which sped it up a lot, though it's probably still not as fast as it could be. In resolution it's limited only by what your RAM will handle (and technically a 1 trillion pixel limit that can be increased with a single line edit if anyone ever hit that)
    You use wilbur on the whole map or by pieces? If and when I do on while map it takes ages to process. if I go upper than my usual standard size it crashes.
    my specs are 1080 ti and 32 gb ram .

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
    You use wilbur on the whole map or by pieces? If and when I do on while map it takes ages to process. if I go upper than my usual standard size it crashes.
    my specs are 1080 ti and 32 gb ram .
    I was talking about projectionpasta, not wilbur.