Thread: My World of Kelleemah

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip My World of Kelleemah

Working on my 4th Version of my game world of Kelleemah using the ProFantasy Campaign Cartographer CC3+
    I play using the OSRIC game system

1st up is the small kingdom of Vagoth

Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post details the homeland of the people known as the Vagoth.

This small kingdom represents the norm for Vagothians.

They form small kingdoms along the coasts of Sutheimr and portions of the Sellevolk, Beorgumende, the Skaldborg Eylands, and Northern Brython.

It is the kingdom of Vagoth that these explorers, settlers, and raiders have taken their name from.

For these are the lands that they first saw upon their arrival during the 3rd Shedim War almost 1,200 years ago.

The current king of Vagoth is Hilmr Haldordr (King Haldordr).

Two great nobles have sworn allegiance to him; Jarl Nordbjorn and Jarl Vakauder, along with many lesser nobles and freeborn.

In total, this small kingdom has a population of 2,987 souls (Per the King's records) and a Fylking of 995 warriors. (Note: A Fylking is a Battle-Host)

High Res Version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...XQ0WVVVdWI4ckE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vagoth.png 
Views:	453 
Size:	775.4 KB 
ID:	76368  
    Last edited by CharlesRobinson; 10-08-2015 at 11:39 PM.