Thread: My World of Kelleemah

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have been working hard on my MBA and have not had much opportunity to work on my maps.
    As such, I will leave you with a little more back story tonight:

"There has been three Shedim wars as far as we can discern. Each the same as the last; Devils and Demons invading this world only to be pushed back at horrible costs. Humanity arrived at the beginning the 3rd Shedim War 1,200 years ago. The fairy folk was brought here at the beginning of the 2nd Shedim War 1,700 years ago. It is hard to find knowledge of this worlds history before the coming of the fairy folk though; so we are not sure of the dates for the 1st Shedim War or what started the conflict. Some information has been gained through the folk tales of the old races of Kelleemah and it is said that some of the Elder Dragons have first hand knowledge of the first war. We think that the 1st Shedim war started around 2,200 years ago, but we are not sure. The Grigori has been here since the beginning, but they do not share such knowledge. What is known, is that the past 800 years has been the longest span of time in-between invasions. Are we free at last from this threat? Or, are they building an even greater army than before. The realms of Kelleemah are filled with both equal measure of hope and trepidation."

The Father - Counsel of the White Elves - Lord of Destiny - Patron Saint of Orphans
    Last edited by CharlesRobinson; 11-07-2015 at 02:52 AM.