Hello there !
After making my own map of the Brevoy area, a custom town in Rostland named Fière-Muraille, it's time to map the capital city of Brevoy, "New-Stetven" !
Like my map of brevoy, new-stetven is an actual location in Paizo's campaign setting for Pathfinder, but only vaguely described, which gives me a ton of room to play with in my homebrew campaign.

I had already made simple hand-drawn sketches a while back, but I wasn't really happy with the way the city is portrayed in those, so I went back and updated them.
I now have a rough idea of what I want, and I've already worked on this for a few days., here goes for the first progress updates :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIP_0.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	2.24 MB 
ID:	76880

So I took the area of my Brevoy map where New-Stetven would be and zoomed-in on it to use as a reference.

Name:	WIP_1a.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	3.76 MB 
ID:	76881

First rough idea of what-goes-where in the metropolis as well as a start on terrain lines/colours, pictured here are :
- main travel roads/hubs
- areas of wealth (orange = nobility, dark green = rich, green = common, pink = poor)
- circles of wealth (in red) to give myself an idea of a gradual transition from rich to poor areas.
- A size comparison with Fière-Muraille, a large city in Rostland.
- A rough scale

Name:	WIP_1b.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	2.79 MB 
ID:	76882

Same version, different layers :
- Elevation map to give an idea of how the terrain looks, more specifically the two hills the city is built on (the old stetven hill north, the high and steep hill to the south where the royal palace is),
as well as the coast and the area where the bridge would be.

Name:	WIP_2.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	4.43 MB 
ID:	76883

First real update, grass and water colours are pretty much done (i'm sure there'll be lots of tweaking over time), cliffs are done as well, haven't touched the woods.

Name:	WIP_3.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	3.52 MB 
ID:	76884

And a better plan for how the city will look, with a more detailed road network and city areas (same colours as before, with yellow = economic/touristic (ie. crowded and lots of shops), blue = docks/fishing/etc..)

There !
Feedback is welcomed as always, next up : shading on cliffs, woods, road network.