Great feedback, people! I think I had just assumed that the tools and settings would be "generic" enough that I wouldn't have to mention them. But of course, I'd be wanting the same details you're all wanting if I was watching this process being done by someone else on a platform I was not using.

I'll definitely do a followup showing all my tools and settings. I'll also try to make the point that most of what I'm doing should be doable with a pen on a piece of paper, or with colored pencils, etc. I think it will be good to be both very specific about how I'm achieving the "line quality" it took me so long to get to (a line quality that is meant only to satisfy myself, and my stupidly picky need for "anti-aliased, but not TOO anti-aliased, and NOT fuzzy, but definitely not TOO blocky") and be generic enough in all the "theory" and "technique" processes that people will be able to abstract to their platform of choice. Manipulating your brushes in the app of your choice is a whole tutorial in and of itself! Or multiple tutorials...I can do those, and I think I will. The one I'm most qualified for is ProCreate, but I can say a lot about brush work in Photoshop, Manga Studio, and Illustrator as well.