One thing that I see is that you managed to get a conversion to 8-bit in there somewhere (it shows up as the apparent contour lines around the mountains). Other than that, it looks pretty good. If you want the mountains to be a bit less pointed, you can try Filter>>Mathematical with a land exponent less than 1 (say, 0.75 or 0.5). This sort of exponent will make the coastlines steeper, too.

The bright white snow elements were done as a separate layer in Photoshop. The two images below show what it looked like without the snow and with the snow layer:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test3_nosnow.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	80227 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test3_snow.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	80228
You can get this effect directly without a separate layer, but I'm too lazy to do the gradients and keep track of them. The snow was done using the sea mask shader with the altitude set to the start of the snow line.

An interesting (or disappointing) characteristic of the multi-level mask technique that I have been describing is that it tends to result in everything at a given mask level being very similar in height. Performing the processing on multiple scales makes a big difference in that variations created at a lower resolution will carry over to higher resolutions. The 3D image below clearly shows the higher mountain mask vs. the lower mountain mask vs. the basic land mask.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3d_0.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	80226