Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Twin Kingdoms

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Nice work Caenwyr. I'm not that much a fan of digital rendered stuff but your dedication deserves some rep

Think I commented earlier. Just once again, great work Caenwyr. I think this one is better than your previous attempts. Feels more refined and inviting. Also like that you reworked the frame

On another note: are you sure you want a full HD version uploaded without a stamp? It's just a oneclick download :/

Great work.

Cheers,
    Tainotim

I've enjoyed each version and this one is a pleasure as well Caenwyr.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tainotim View Post
    Think I commented earlier. Just once again, great work Caenwyr. I think this one is better than your previous attempts. Feels more refined and inviting. Also like that you reworked the frame

On another note: are you sure you want a full HD version uploaded without a stamp? It's just a oneclick download :/

Great work.

Cheers,
    Tainotim
    Thanks for the compliment Tainotim! Regarding the stamp: you mean like a copyright line? (I can see myself doing that.) Or a watermark? (I hate those, even though I understand why some people choose to use them.)

You know what? As soon as I have the time, I will edit the posts with images in this thread and replace them with images boasting something like "© Caenwyr - 2016. All rights reserved". I guess it's simple enough for bad guys to just get rid of the copyright line (a healing brush can do wonders nowadays), but at least it will give them some work instead of just having them claim it.
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

I love the mountains in this piece. Great work as usual.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12