Thread: 4 Maps for Infected Zombie RPG

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default 4 Maps for Infected Zombie RPG

Hey everyone,

I'm totally new here, so if I miss out something or should have said something and didn't, please just let me know.

I'm currently looking for a cartographer to create 4 full colour maps for my RPG "Infected!" which funded on Kickstarter last August.

I need a map to show the West, Mid-West and Eastern USA in some detail, with shaded areas for different factions, and ideally some topographical features, and one final map to show a city in some detail.

It is a post-apocalyptic setting, so I am looking for that style in the maps if possible.

This is a paid gig. I would like to know how much the cartographers would charge for the job, and I am happy to pay a proper industry standard amount, I am not looking for a freebie or cheapie, but good quality.

The only issue I have is that the book is nearly done, and this is some of the last art I'm waiting for, so a quick turn around would be very helpful.

Please let me know if you are interested.

You can also contact me directly on oliver@immersion-rpg.com

And you can see more on the worldview, etc. here: http://infected.immersion-rpg.com/

Cheers!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected kosmic dungeon's Avatar

hello, i have send you a note on Pm ..
    a blog with a few oldschool pen on paper map
    Blog : https://kosmicdungeon.com/

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Hello everyone,

Thank you to all the great cartographers who emailed and messaged me. I really love all of your portfolios! I must say, this guild is a fabulous place to find top-notch quality artists.

I've now commissioned these pieces, so I cannot accept any more applications. Thank you once again to everyone!

Best,
    Oliver