Finally, the college workload is getting lighter. Decided I'd start working on my next map pack about now. This one'll be a temple dungeon, with the entrance, first and second floors, as well as the catacombs that extend below, perhaps towards some nasty secret hidden away. We'll see. To that end, here's the entrance, which is still a bit of a WIP. Needs that foliage now, as well as cracks upon the floor. The shadow of the roof these pillars are supporting I'm not too happy with either, so that'll probably get reworked.

I've included a bit of flavor text too, since I like to flesh the maps out.

Temple of Avir Tel has been abandoned ever since the Dairine, the goddess of fertility and nature, took it upon herself to interfere with mortal affairs. As her punishment, god of war Cruor broke her mortal vessel and burned it along with every major temple she had on the continent. Avir Tel was one such temple. Ever since the fire, it lay abandoned, with nature slowly taking it over while good people of nearby village Longdong did nothing to interfere with the process, believing the place to be cursed. Which might as well be true, given the nature of its new inhabitants...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Temple of Avir Tel - Entrance.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	962.6 KB 
ID:	84116