Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Study of battlemaps

Great maps! Personally I prefer gridless.
    Webmaster and head designer of The World of Farland: A World conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin.

www.farlandworld.com

Thank you. I've been away a while, but I've recently made some new stuff. Nowadays I've more time, so I'll probably start to be more active again.

I've been working on more maps lately, now that I've got the time. August Challenge'll be a part of it, since they partially dwelve down deep. For now though, have a WIP I'm working on currently. Second map of the pack. Upper courtyard of Leo Londo, an old fort on an almost worthless island. It does however, hide secrets of its own.

The hexes are not for the map. They're just the way architects decided to pave the courtyard. I'll probably tune down the opacity of them a bit more. As always, this one is perfectly usable in roll20 as is. 25x25 size, I'd say.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leo Londo - Upper Courtyard.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	86143

Guild Adept Guild Sponsor

Yes, definitely turn down the hex opacity. The pattern is much too strong -- it distracts from the rest of the map.

Other than that, looks good.

Srg Dark....

Very cool maps,

Feel free to post your killer maps on my Facebook Groups page seen here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1510397315867964/

Maybe you'll get some commission work out of it.

I'm really enjoying your maps and I could use them in my game. Can you post without grids please?
    Webmaster and head designer of The World of Farland: A World conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin.

www.farlandworld.com

Ah, been a while since I posted here. Wish I did it more often, but such is life. Farland, most I post here and on deviant are gridless. I like to make them that way so they can be readily inserted into roll20, since it sets its own grid up perfectly. Like this little temple map, which was supposed to be for a monthly mapping challenge I sadly never delievered for.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leo Londo-6-Alt-20x20(keep, fort, temple,hall,chamber).jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	367.9 KB 
ID:	88905

It's done now. It and rest of variations can be found here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345