Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Guild World Map - Community Challenge

Yay! This will be the very first map I do for fun in my whole "career"!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Solis View Post
    Yay! This will be the very first map I do for fun in my whole "career"!
    Really? Then I feel honored that you've joined in on this.
    I had fun with this. It did take more time than i planned, but was definitely fun.

Perhaps if we need to, if someone else wants in, we can recycle some of the unused claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    Perhaps if we need to, if someone else wants in, we can recycle some of the unused claims.
    Yeah, we have talked about that. We have some where no activity has occurred, and if we get new people wanting to join in, we will likely grab up those and hand them back out to others.

There's a lovely few thousand square miles of hills on the eastern edge of the great interior desert that just has some dwarfies on it. They can be recycled.

Haven't started yet but soon, I'll have my entry ready next month, can't elay this any longer! :shakesfist:

Glad to hear it!

I wonder now that we have so much of a world mapped if there isn't more to do with it. It'd be a shame to just let it idle in the current state. Perhaps some sort of contest where participants are given a random place (like a city or site) from someone else's map?

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    Glad to hear it!

I wonder now that we have so much of a world mapped if there isn't more to do with it. It'd be a shame to just let it idle in the current state. Perhaps some sort of contest where participants are given a random place (like a city or site) from someone else's map?
    I know... i have been slack in my duties here... Maybe we can rouse some activity with something fun soon...
    Like maybe some location maps in specific places or something.
    I have an idea for something I would like to do... but have to see if I will have time first.
    My schedule has grown rather full at the moment.

I'm also not forgetting I have a land to complete and as soon as I squeeze some time out for it I'm going to be like a rabid dog after it.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Hello,

New to the forums and relatively new to mapmaking but If there are any extra plots I would to try my hand.

Thanks.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast