Thread: Map 13 - Josiah's Land (Name TBA)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I'm in a similar situation , I think too that I will stick to iso, by the way I drawed my mountains in the almost same scale as you
    I've decided to stick with isometric and I downscaled my mountains, to make the map seem bigger.

So here it is, basically the only thing I have in so far is the mountains, I'm working on making the rivers look more isometric.. I put some notes on the map as a began building the country.

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Josiah's Lands.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	591.7 KB 
ID:	82011

So basically this country's in a bit of a mess. The 'Empire' (don't have a name for it yet) are the true rulers of the land, but more than half of the country doesn't recognize that and resists. The Empire only controls a small coastal strip of land to the west. The central prairie is pretty empty, but there are some cheese farmers there who do not like being ruled by the empire, and it is too far for the empire to completely enforce the rule. Meanwhile there is a network of secret monk peoples who live in hidden cities and a big part of their religious duties is to keep the kingdom free of the evil cheese. They believe it is evil and must be eradicated from the land. So they dedicate their lives to destroying cheese from the land.
    Meanwhile up northeast there is a kingdom who proclaim themselves a separate country from the empire and everyone else. And up north there is a prairie full of warring tribes.. So yeah..

Okay, that was really badly written, I'll write some better stuff later.
    Last edited by Josiah VE; 04-04-2016 at 08:01 PM.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM