Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Map 29 : Sliss'Ash'Schtû

Not a waste of your time, imo. The render is very nice and completely consistent with your mountains.
    Now I'm waiting for those big lezards "shelters"

The canyon caught my eye. Nice feature!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

THis looks great! I really like the style you're progressing with. So many lines… well worth the effort I think.

What's on the Western coastal plains? I imagine that's where the point of contact would be between the Aperian Empire and the Ashteens. Judging by their demeanour, probably not a friendly contact…

I agree with Ilanthar. It stays consistent with the mountains and to me, looks great.
    I'm really enjoying this Warlin.

I really like this drawing style, neat, simple, elegant. I'm looking forward to see the coloring, but even Black and white would be ok in my opinion.
    Very well done so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Not a waste of your time, imo. The render is very nice and completely consistent with your mountains.
    Now I'm waiting for those big lezards "shelters"
    Hehe, the shelters are allready done. It'll be the names of the mountains... Thanks Ilanthar, this forest made me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Troedel View Post
    The canyon caught my eye. Nice feature!
    Thanks for the compiment and the rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshon View Post
    THis looks great! I really like the style you're progressing with. So many lines… well worth the effort I think.

What's on the Western coastal plains? I imagine that's where the point of contact would be between the Aperian Empire and the Ashteens. Judging by their demeanour, probably not a friendly contact…
    Thanks Meshon, drawing in B&W takes me lot of time. I can't rely on a nice coloring afterall.
    The Slizer Harbs are the only open territory of SlissAshSchtu where the foreigners can come to commerce with the Ashtéens without fear of being enslaved.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    I agree with Ilanthar. It stays consistent with the mountains and to me, looks great.
    I'm really enjoying this Warlin.
    Thanks J. I'm glad you enjoy it and find it great, it means a lot for me .

Quote Originally Posted by fabio p View Post
    I really like this drawing style, neat, simple, elegant. I'm looking forward to see the coloring, but even Black and white would be ok in my opinion.
    Very well done so far.
    Thanks Fabio. I want this style simple and elegant and quickly recognicible. I don't know if i'll color it. Perhaps with soft shadings...

Here is the last update with the world map size. Some loss of resolution i think, but not too much i hope.
    Tell me what you think about it. I work now in the city icons and the roads.
    ### latest wip ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	82627  

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Frozen Nose! lol

This is turning out great, Warlin. The line work is beautiful and makes the whole thing very distinctive and unique.

Keep it coming, it's excellent. And I like a lot the flair of the names btw .

Thanks jshoer ! Makes me laugh, Even if I don't understand a word of their song, the Monthy pythons are incredible.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast