Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MAP 43 - The Idiosyncracy of Valpolicella

I love the art deco atmosphere of this piece. Very nice layout.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Great map Robulous. I noticed you moved the Brandywine Sea label, I can move the one on my map to accommodate that.

While the sturdy Hobbits of Shireland can appreciate the love of good wine and food exhibited by the Valpol of Valpolicella, they find them a bit frivolous. ( but they sure can throw a great party ). Most of the Shirefolk's dealing are with the Helots and there is a goodly trade of wine and spirits for Vegetables, Craftgoods and Pipeweed. Most of the time, Hobbits try to avoid having anything to do with the Idiopaths. They are just to uptight.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Robulous's Avatar

Thanks everyone for the compliments! It's been a fun little project, I have actually learned a few Photoshop tricks so this has been a useful exercise, it's fun to collaborate rather than just work on my own maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Great map Robulous. I noticed you moved the Brandywine Sea label, I can move the one on my map to accommodate that.

While the sturdy Hobbits of Shireland can appreciate the love of good wine and food exhibited by the Valpol of Valpolicella, they find them a bit frivolous. ( but they sure can throw a great party ). Most of the Shirefolk's dealing are with the Helots and there is a goodly trade of wine and spirits for Vegetables, Craftgoods and Pipeweed. Most of the time, Hobbits try to avoid having anything to do with the Idiopaths. They are just to uptight.
    I just marked the Brandywine Sea as the stretch between our two nations, I don't suppose it much matters where the label is. It's up to you to decide how far north the Brandywine extends.

Frivolity is something we take seriously in Valpolicella!

Oh nice! That was very clever with the city labels. It looks great.

Nice idea for the icons! A very well done map with a unique (alcoholic) flavour !

Default Attention of J

Here's my banner, I was working on it before you set the size so I hope it's ok, let me know if I need to tinker.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Valpol-banner1.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	189.1 KB 
ID:	82905

Follow a theme and use it at (bottle) bottom is a very good idea and you have led him to the end with elegance. Congrats for your final product.

Quote Originally Posted by Robulous View Post
    Here's my banner, I was working on it before you set the size so I hope it's ok, let me know if I need to tinker.

Name:	Valpol-banner1.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	189.1 KB 
ID:	82905
    I think it should be fine. I DLed it last night but haven't gotten to the BIG map yet today.

Actually I changed my mind I didn't like that, here's a second attempt! And, with a suitably appropriate motto.

Name:	Valpol-banner2.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	83042

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

in truth - and wine - the second one is better
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast