Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

So as suggested by the fact that i'm posting here i'm not from around these parts as one might say.
    I've already on multiple occasions gawked over some of the amazing looking maps on this site.
    However now that I've come up with an original campaign setting for D&D, that has me working feverishly on making it more than a figment of my imagination, i figured it would be about time to join ^~^.
    I'm a proud geek, D&D player, artist, critical role fanboy and (since recently) cos-player (PRAISE THA SUN).
    I'm not only new to the forum but to Cartography in general and i'm looking forward to all the things i can learn on here.
    To start off i could really use some help figuring out some of the prominent geological features of the campaign setting i'm working on so next up i'll go make me a thread in general discussion (?).

Greatings and salutations,
    084thebull.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi there and welcome to the guild. We got a lot of great tutorials in here to get you started and when you're ready to map - make a WIP thread with your work-in-progress for help and critique.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise