Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Thanks for accepting me into the Cartographers Guild.

So I will start with a confession, I am not a cartographer, but I wish I was, downloaded all the profantasy stuff and I am still useless at it, so here I am amongst actual cartographers in the hope they will help out when maps are needed. I am one of the writers and the founder of FeralGames, we are a new Independent Tabletop Rpg publisher. As of now we have released a few micro games, most of which are free to download, but are soon to be releasing our main Rpg Chronicles of Aerthe.

We do have a cartographer onboard who is currently working on our world and continent maps, but we will need Dungeon mappers, City Mappers etc in the near future and are always happy to promote and check out peoples work. As an Indie publisher we rely on the good nature of others as much as anyone does starting out, and feel that if we all work together we can create great things. So let me know if you want to chat or become part of our great team of writers and artists.

So thanks again, and I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hi Jgantry, welcome to the Guild. We've got a map-making requests folder if you'd like to commission someone (some mappers will work for free/low cost, others... well... won't!) Hope you'll share some of the maps from your game when they're ready.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"