Thread: Looking for a Fantasy Continent Map for D&D

Map Looking for a Fantasy Continent Map for D&D

Howdy, first time doing this so bear with me. I was hoping to get a map made for my D&D group, which consists of me and a few of my friends. I've so far been using a world map for a continent that I cobbled together in Inkarnate, so it's pretty basic but it does give a bit of an idea of what I'm hoping for: https://i.imgur.com/7hVj7Xm.jpg This must look like a dirty sock in a fruit basket compared to the stuff around here, so sorry about that.

The northern grassy area is frontier-y into general "unknown north" icy climate, etc. and I tried to have a good variety of terrain all around so we can visit whatever we want. The picture I have in my head is more of a longer, slimmer continent, basically like this: https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...2&d=1423363162

The style and look of that map is also what I was hoping for. The setting I've made is an authoritarian Human empire in control of basically everything, so a professional feel that looks like an official map they'd use for the territory would be cool.

I don't have any time constraints, as this is just personal use. I also don't really know anything at all about what something like this would cost, so that'd be something to talk about with me I guess. I'm of course aware it won't be something like 20 bucks but I'm also not wanting to spend thousands of dollars on this.

I'm told by the pop-up that I don't have access to PMs yet, so if you need to contact me you can do it here or send me an email at coled (at] dresherensemble.org

Hopefully this is enough information, please let me know if there's something you need to know I haven't answered or if I could add anything else to this request.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

I sent you an email

Sent you an email, let me know

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so much for the interest in this, I got way more emails than I expected. I've been spending the last few days trying to decide who to go with, since I'd honestly love to say yes to everyone, all your work is really impressive. Sadly my wallet is unable to accommodate this, and I've responded to someone for now. I'll definitely keep all of you in mind if I need something like this in the future, and thanks again for your responses.