Normally when I run science fiction campaign I use Traveller and the Third Imperium or Star Trek. But I also have an original setting that I been working on, more or less, for thirty years. I never an interesting situation or feel that was useful for a RPG campaign. To date it functioned as a solo wargame/future history that I play with from time to time.

Recently a bunch of factors came together, watching the Expanse, some ideas from White Star/Stars without Number, seeing how the AGE system can be adapted for science fiction, etc.

So one thing that has come of out of it is a design for a Bernal Sphere style space station. I figure folks may find it useful for their own science fiction campaign.

I am sure some of you will look at the production rings (along with the free space in the garden) and it looks like they are undersized for a station with a population of 35,000 sentients.

One aspect of the technology of the Majestic Stars is the existence of 3D Fabricators several generations beyond what we have now. One kind of fabricator is called the Food Fab. It takes two cartridges, a CHON pack which consist of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Nitrogen to provide the basic raw material for fabricating food. Then there is the M-Pack or mineral pack. Which provides the trace element needed for health and flavoring. The belters of the Artemis local solar system supply the CHON, however the M-Pack are manufactured onboard the station from the output of the production rings. Four hundred acres devoted to crop and protein product is more than enough to supply the M-packs needed by 35,000 sentient.

I added three images to this post, enjoy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Artemis Station Rev 01.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	152.3 KB 
ID:	84249

Name:	Artemis Station Levels  01.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	202.1 KB 
ID:	84250

Name:	Artemis Station Levels  02.jpg