Thread: Looking to pay for maps, large but simple design.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Looking to pay for maps, large but simple design.

Hello, name's Edward.
    I'm looking to commission some Dungeons and Dragons 5e maps, somewhat large, multi-layered, however I only need them to be black and white, simple design no need for any aesthetic detail.
    I'm also totally willing to pay, I don't have a number in mind yet know that I'm not talking a few dollars or so but I'm willing to pay legitimate amount within reason. ($10-30?, or something to that extent, I'm open but I really don't know the appropriate price range). Will pay over paypal.
    First map is a large dungeon, a hanging ruin built on the underside of a floating island with a few layers, something like that of the "Avatar last airbender western air temple" but where it hangs from the bottom of the island far in the sky. This dungeon has many parts where there are no walls and sits out in the opne sky under a large floating island used by the "aarakocra" race. Also since the place is in ruins a few bridges and walkways might by broken off and parts of the dungeon may have fallen off entirely not a lot but a bit. Plus somewhere in the middle of the dungeon needs to be a large 60 feet across circular floor with no walls around it with a 50' large pool in the middle.
    Second map is a large web of small floating islands tied by ropes and filled wooden buildings built on and tied between the islands, this is interpretable and I'm not too worried about the outcome, however there does need to be one large island (less then 100 feet across) in the middle with a larger open stone ruin.
    Third is just a "medium" sized dungeon map which is a 9 story cylinder 100 feet across with a stair case going around along the walls going down to a bottom floor where a large pit sits in the middle of the room leaving only 10 feet to walk around the room, the top floor though is an open ruined stone building with parts broken off.
    Again I'm not looking for a lot of artistic design or complicated things, no secret doors or traps need to be placed, no doors really at all, I'll worry about a lot of that. I'm not very picky and I can work with a lot, so I'm interested to see what can be made.
    Thanks again for reading and I'll look forward to your reply.
    Last edited by edwardrc90; 06-16-2016 at 08:50 AM.