Thread: The Abandoned Temple

Default The Abandoned Temple

Hello!
    Finished this up yesterday and figured I should make a post here in the finished maps section.

I made the map fairly quickly and then spent some additional time making a proper border and presentation, so I think it's worthy of it's own post here.

The location is from an old adventure, it had a map but it's very basic so I thought it would be fun to reimagine the location! I made quite a few changes but the premise is the same. I had a lot of fun doing this one and it was satisfying to get it done in only 2 days.

Thanks for looking!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_ abandoned_temple_dysterkvist.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	84805

This is a delicious map! Simple, yet elegant. *thumbs up*
    "That sounds... incredibly complicated, but there's no doubt the result is fantastic." /Diamond

Clean, detailed and very well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Obbehobbe View Post
    This is a delicious map! Simple, yet elegant. *thumbs up*
    Thank you very much! I got really surprised when I realized who you are (Location says Sweden so of course I have to check that out). I have your Trakorien map framed on my wall, so very cool to get a comment from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Clean, detailed and very well done!
    Thanks a lot!

And thanks to all the rep comments from everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by Dysterkvist View Post
    Thank you very much! I got really surprised when I realized who you are (Location says Sweden so of course I have to check that out). I have your Trakorien map framed on my wall, so very cool to get a comment from you!

Thanks a lot!

And thanks to all the rep comments from everyone else!
    Good to hear! I should have picked a more fancy name here if I'd only knew I was going to sell my maps! Now I have to stick with "Obbehobbe".
    "That sounds... incredibly complicated, but there's no doubt the result is fantastic." /Diamond

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Very nicely done map. Temples like this have always captured my imagination. I've always wanted to travel the world as an archaeologist and discover these kinds of things. So its great to see a map like this. Great job on this one