Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Export maps from CC3+

That's a really nice map, Chronist. If its your first you should be especially proud of what you have already achieved

You might like to start a new Work In Progress thread (a WIP thread) all of your own to continue with the development of this map in the Building/Structure Mapping subforum?

That way, when you finish it and start a Finished Map thread in the Finished Maps forum to show off your work to the rest of the world, you will have a WIP thread all of your own to hyperlink the Finished Map thread to, instead of having to borrow this one

Yes its my first Map and there is still a lot to figure out - but thanx to you and waldronate the progress can go on, so its sounds like a good idea to open a WIP thread.
    Meanwhile you maybe like to explain how i can import your really nice textures to my CC3/DD3 - if u like u can message me dirctley.
    Thanx a lot

Ok. We will explain that for you, but the answer itself and the questions that are likely to follow it have the potential to become a reasonably long discussion, so we really ought to start a new thread in the How do I forum.

If you would be so kind as to oblige us by starting a new thread over there with your new question, we can leave this thread for other people who might have rendering issues in the future

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234