Quote Originally Posted by ladiestorm View Post
I'm really liking it so far! I love the ocean colors. Not quite sure,yet, what I'm seeing g on the land, but I'm assuming that's because you haven't really developed it.

I will admit, I'm not sure how the surf will work, with the way you have the map so far....maybe if it's in just certain places, and not all the way around? Like maybe some of the inner curves of the beach?

Anyway, that's my 2cents. .

Just so you all don't think I'm ignoring you, I'm headed out of town to an area with NO internet, not even my phone...so I will be out of the loop for the next 3days.

See you in the flip side!
The sea is my thing, Ladiestorm. I live within sight of it. I love it, and can't be without it. I still have a lot of work to do everywhere on the map, including the sea, but I'll bear what you say about the surf in mind.

The land on this map is another matter. Most of what you see in version 6 will disappear - has already disappeared in fact because I changed the texture this morning before I could get online. I'm having a tussle with it, that's for sure. I want to do relief shading like I did with the Ethran map, but the method isn't quite working with the city concept right now, so on the next few versions the land will probably go through some pretty hectic changes in appearance before I'm happy with the result.

Enjoy your break from the web world See you soon!