Thread: Kronos (reborn) topographic

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I`m working on the Ice Age relief of the north.
    This is hard, because I need imagine how ice shields moved and how it influenced on rivers and etc. Also I try imagine how rivers change them streames, previouse than stay on the modern positions.
    Lands on the north of the huge middle orogeny looks flat and congenerical. I whant add here some ancient basins(punctir line). Today it is a flood plains with some lakes.
    I also revise the relative heights by lowering the altitude in the southern part of the continent
    I try to pay special attention to the large river in the center of the continent. I am planning to add a large delta here.
    I have not decided yet and have no idea how the river will look like. I think the best candidate would be a mix of Amazon and Ganges
    I try to lower the relief here to emphasize the sinking of the southern plate under the northern.
    I feel that in the southern part of the continent some rivers need to be redirected into indoor pools. Because now, they are all oriented towards one of the coasts

I hope for feedback.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kronos_2021.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	6.26 MB 
ID:	128266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kronos_2021_ice_age.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	6.14 MB 
ID:	128267  
    Last edited by Harrg; 02-19-2021 at 02:19 AM.