Well, to have an idea about how normal those mountains would be, I think a few questions have to be asked first:

How large is the area in question?
And how high do you plan the mountains to be?

And finally, perhaps the most important question: Is the present topography formed by plate tectonics (as on Earth), and if so, does the area depicted here consist of a single plate or multiple plates, and which way are they moving?

Oh, and a final question regarding the inland sea: is the area simply continental crust that has been flooded (like the Hudson Bay, for example), or is this actual oceanic crust (like the Red Sea or the Mediterranean)? If the prior, it's not a problem, just remember to keep it shallow. In the latter case, however, it's slighly harder to explain, because then you'd kind of expect it to be either closing (like the Mediterranean), which would imply the presence of mountains, or expanding (like the Red Sea), which would again imply mountains (and also the shorelines should fit each other like the pieces of a puzzle).

This is of course only relevant if you want to take tectonics into consideration. However, if you're aiming for realistic topography, it can be worth it to put at least some thought into the forces that are responsible for creating Earth's topography, since that can help you to determine the landscape of your world.

One comment I can make off-hand is that having both an island arc and a mountain range on the south-west margins of the continent isn't necessarily normal. The general rule tends to be that you have either island arcs (if the continent is diverging from the Ocean, like the Asian margins of the Pacific), or mountain ranges (if the continent converges towards the Ocean, like the American margins of the Pacific), but usually not both at the same time (though I guess it's still possible in some situations, just not necessarily normal).