Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by midgardsormr View Post
    asterices.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

My capital "M" has been changed to "m", even though I was careful to type it with a capital M.

Tell you what else I notice - on the numerous times I tried to log into Cartographer's Guild from Panjo, my password asterixes (asterixii?... asteri?...) were obscured by the prompt, and seemed to disappear before I finished typing them. Its like the password was being deleted as I typed it. I tried pasting it from a text file, but that didn't work either.
    I have temporarily changed your username to mouse2. Once our databases update, I will be able to update your name to 'Mouse' with the uppercase intact. Thank you for your patience

Would you mind elaborating on how the asterisk is being obscured? Could you provide a screenshot with where you are attempting to login from? I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Panjo View Post
    I have temporarily changed your username to mouse2. Once our databases update, I will be able to update your name to 'Mouse' with the uppercase intact. Thank you for your patience

Would you mind elaborating on how the asterisk is being obscured? Could you provide a screenshot with where you are attempting to login from? I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue for you!
    Thank you Brian. I will give you time for the database update before I try doing anything. Since what I wanted to sell was a small bundle of graphics that I just decided to throw in for the test, I want any profit to go to CG as a donation. How do I set that up? Is it just a case of putting a certain email address in the payment part of the account?

The prompt obscuring the login happened only once, and I didn't get a shot of it because I was too busy trying to type my password in at the time. It was the password prompt itself that wouldn't disappear. I missed out the words "one of" in my original post. It should have read "On one of the numerous times..."
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-22-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Thank you Brian. I will give you time for the database update before I try doing anything. Since what I wanted to sell was a small bundle of graphics that I just decided to throw in for the test, I want any profit to go to CG as a donation. How do I set that up? Is it just a case of putting a certain email address in the payment part of the account?

The prompt obscuring the login happened only once, and I didn't get a shot of it because I was too busy trying to type my password in at the time. It was the password prompt itself that wouldn't disappear. I missed out the words "one of" in my original post. It should have read "On one of the numerous times..."
    Your username should now be 'Mouse' (with the capital 'm'). I have also connected your account for you, you can see this here: http://www.panjo.com/profile/110615/Mouse.

Regarding sending profits to CG as a donation, you can do precisely what you said, which is to put Robbie's PayPal email address instead. With regards to passwords, what browser are you running on? I may have to investigate that edge issue with our QA team. Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it

Two test subjects standing on the side of the pool. Exhibit A - one soggy and half drowned mouse, exhibit B - one exhausted lifeguard - Neyjour!

I think poor Robbie must have gotten tied up with other things right now. Probably just as well to take a break while its all really quiet Robbie's got my login details and password to play with my account if he needs to see what's going on from a member's point of view, and I need to go and see mum again anyway!

Thanks for diving in to save me. Have a good sleep now

Back later!

Two test subjects standing on the side of the pool. Exhibit A - one soggy and half drowned mouse, exhibit B - one exhausted lifeguard - Neyjour!

I think poor Robbie must have gotten tied up with other things right now. Probably just as well to take a break while its all really quiet Robbie's got my login details and password to play with my account if he needs to see what's going on from a member's point of view, and I need to go and see mum again anyway!

Thanks for diving in to save me. Have a good sleep now

Back later!
    Thanks. Yeah, I can't stay up anymore... I really need to get myself to bed. And like Robbie said, there's really nothing else we can do except wait for Panjo tech support to look into it. Hopefully it won't take them too long. I'll check back in later this evening.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yup, been busy. And there's not much I can do anyway until their tech support takes a look anyways. Bleh

Posted mobile using Tapatalk
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

mouse or neyjour, could you go here: https://panjo.com/p/cartographersguild and see if you can see anything? Don't do anythign or add anything.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Hey Robbie

I got this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ralph1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	85574

Might be nothing, but I'm pretty sure I only had 5 Panjo Points earlier. Now I've got 10. I also notice that I am automatically logged on the moment I go anywhere near the website, rather than having to log on manually. Could that be messing things up?

It takes about 5-10 seconds to recognise me, but I can't stop it from logging me on. I don't think its my browser settings. This doesn't happen with other websites. I either am, or am not, remembered - not somewhere in between.

3.30 am here - bedtime. Neyjour's in a different time zone I think - probably be back before I am
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-21-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast