Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

For anyone who's following this thread, the issue hasn't been resolved yet. We've been doing some troubleshooting and tests with both Firefox and Chrome, but no luck yet, unfortunately.

The Panjo QA team will be looking into it on Monday, so... *fingers crossed*.

Hey Neyjour. At least you tried, right?

Heya Mouse. And yep, had to give it a try!

Actually, just heard from Brian again and it looks like there's a problem that's specific to my account (but still something that the QA team will have to look into). Since you're experiencing the same thing, I'm assuming it would be the same for yours as well. And I wonder if it's because our accounts were changed, and then changed back again (causing something to glitch).

Anyway, point is, if someone else wants to give either a fake or real listing a try, there's a possibility that it might work for you.

Well, even if our accounts are in an irretrievable state, at least this shouldn't happen to anyone else, and that's got to be worth all the trouble

Incidentally, if anyone has tried to buy the Shadow Stairs set, I haven't been notified of any purchase by email, and there doesn't seem to be a way of checking if there are any orders against this item on my Panjo account.

If anyone is waiting for an email with the zip file attached, then please accept my humble apologies for any apparent failure to deliver.

(it might help if anyone who has tried to purchase Shadow Stairs lets me know - perhaps through the private messaging system? Then I can raise the matter with Brian tomorrow)

Thanks

Just wanted to let you all know that there also seems to be some issues with the Guild's marketplace (so, not just our personal accounts), but the QA and Dev teams will be looking into them tomorrow (they're busy today with a release of new features).

Still no luck so far.

There's a work-around if you're using a mobile device, where you start at Panjo (rather than with the "+ New Thread" button here at the CG), create your listing and UNTICK the "Post to: Cartographers' Guild" checkbox, post your listing, and then edit it to tick the "Post to: Cartographers' Guild" ON. This will successfully post your listing here at the Guild. I'm not sure if that method will work on a PC (I haven't tried it yet).

However, starting here at the CG (with the "+ New Thread" button) is still broken, even if you UNTICK that checkbox first.

I seem to have left you to it Neyjour. Sorry! Is there anything I could do to help?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I seem to have left you to it Neyjour. Sorry! Is there anything I could do to help?
    Thanks, Mouse. But I don't think there's much else we can do at the moment other than wait... Brian was just having me do some more tests because they successfully posted several listings using my account, but when I tried it wouldn't work, and they were trying to figure out why.

I haven't heard back since my last post (above), but once they get some more (or all) of the issues sorted out, hopefully we'll get some more volunteers to help with testing it (I'm still a bit worried that there might be something wrong with our accounts because they were changed).

Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that you changed your password?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast