Quote Originally Posted by Neyjour View Post
No prob!

Hehe, yeah. Each time I tried, I kept clicking the "Cartographers' Guild" checkbox, but when that didn't work, I just closed everything out. I never did try without that toggled on.

Okay, I just noticed something, and I wonder if this might be the problem, if the usernames have to match exactly...
My username here is Neyjour (with a uppercase N). But at Panjo it's neyjour (lowercase n). I did not type it that way. Panjo changed it, for some reason.
Mouse, could you check yours and see if it's the same as how you typed it, or if it's been changed?
Following-up with you, I was able to locate your account and linked your accounts together for you here: http://www.panjo.com/profile/110613/neyjour2.

Unfortunately, I cannot update the upper/lowercase of your username without changing it first. I have temporarily changed your username to neyjour2. Once the databases have updated to reflect 'neyjour' is available again, I can change it back with the uppercase intact If I haven't been able to do it by the end of today, feel free to shoot me an email at brian.lee@panjo.com!