Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Two test subjects standing on the side of the pool. Exhibit A - one soggy and half drowned mouse, exhibit B - one exhausted lifeguard - Neyjour!

I think poor Robbie must have gotten tied up with other things right now. Probably just as well to take a break while its all really quiet Robbie's got my login details and password to play with my account if he needs to see what's going on from a member's point of view, and I need to go and see mum again anyway!

Thanks for diving in to save me. Have a good sleep now

Back later!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Two test subjects standing on the side of the pool. Exhibit A - one soggy and half drowned mouse, exhibit B - one exhausted lifeguard - Neyjour!

I think poor Robbie must have gotten tied up with other things right now. Probably just as well to take a break while its all really quiet Robbie's got my login details and password to play with my account if he needs to see what's going on from a member's point of view, and I need to go and see mum again anyway!

Thanks for diving in to save me. Have a good sleep now

Back later!
    Thanks. Yeah, I can't stay up anymore... I really need to get myself to bed. And like Robbie said, there's really nothing else we can do except wait for Panjo tech support to look into it. Hopefully it won't take them too long. I'll check back in later this evening.