Thread: Star Ship Deck Plans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Just what I needed

[QUOTE=Gamerprinter;309781]Here's a mining outpost called Hell Station that is located on a young planetoid with active volcanoes. The station includes the topside deck which acts as administration and star port. The next level down is warehouse level, below that is the habitat level with both dorm rooms and suites for the management. The lowest level is the mine itself.
    I'm going to use it for my FATE condensed Lions of the Outer Rim campaign. Similar to the Expanse setting. Thanks!

Default Complete NOOB!

Morning All.

Just to say I know NOTHING about building using the tools you guys use, but wanted to share something i built in EXCEL of all programs. Please humour me and lend a critique or two. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YV-330XL - DMxx Series Hull.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	263.6 KB 
ID:	130752

Quote Originally Posted by iasii View Post
    Morning All.

Just to say I know NOTHING about building using the tools you guys use, but wanted to share something i built in EXCEL of all programs. Please humour me and lend a critique or two. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YV-330XL - DMxx Series Hull.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	263.6 KB 
ID:	130752
    edit: Above was inspired to shoehorn into this Star Wars VY-330 render that I found on the net by Alexander Ivanov Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alexander-ivanov-1 (1).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	241.1 KB 
ID:	130759