1. I like the outline shape of the continent/island. It's irregular, much like real terrain.

2. You do a better job of placing forests than you do at placing mountains. Ironically, the largest mountain range, the one that you used the most symbols to represent, is the most eye-grabbing of the areas on your map, which is understandable, but simultaneously, it is the least impressive area of the map. of the three mountain ranges displayed on the map, I like the smallest one the best, the one to the right of the main mountain range.

3. Rivers are normally life paths through terrain, and tend to teem with vegetation. Your forests, for the most part, don't look too bad, but their placement seems to not be impacted by the flow of your rivers.

4. Your population center placement looks OK.

5. The look of your hills I dislike. Of all of the terrains that you displayed, the areas of hills is the least impressive, visually.

6. Of the swamps and grasslands, I like the swamp areas the best.

7. Some of your rivers look like they sit atop your mountains. That is aesthetically detracting. Otherwise, you have several rivers scattered throughout your map, and that is a plus. The absence of lake sor ponds does not go unnoticed.

8. Your rivers tend to split, rather than join from smaller flows into larger flows. But, this is how rivers are commonly displayed in CC2 maps.

9. Your pop centers seem to have few small settlements, compared to the number of larger population centers.