Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Like all of your work : fascinating... a map to explore during hours... to dream, but altough to learn.
Thanks so much for sharing your work !
Thank you JO
Quote Originally Posted by damonjynx View Post
I haven't been keeping up with what's going on around here, I wish I had. This map is awful. Awfully amazing that is! The attention to detail blows my mind. Very well done and deserved. It is a truly stunning piece. If anything I create looks one-tenth, nay one-100th, as good I'll be very happy!
Thanks so much Damon
Quote Originally Posted by Janston View Post
Janston here,

Wow! J. Edward, this map is INCREDIBLE! What a tour de force Haerlech is.

I only have the slightest of gripes and it is just a minor aesthetic one: I found the font to be hard to read.

As I gear up to do my first local-level map, I will be studying this masterpiece voraciously.

Three cheers for J. Edward!
Thank you Janston Yes, I have heard that from a few other people about the font.
It is a font based on an old way of lettering and the 'H' can be hard to read properly.
Quote Originally Posted by Riggamorphus View Post
Great work J Edward! This is the kind map that captivates me. It takes a long time to look at and by the time I am done, it an hour later. Its like a well read adventure.

Rigg
Thanks Rigg I love that - 'like a well read adventure'
Quote Originally Posted by TigerStripedDog View Post
This is excellent work J.Edward. Well done!
Thanks TSD
Quote Originally Posted by Dumont View Post
Just wanted to post here to say that this map was what inspired me to take a stab at doing some serious work on my game maps (and subsequently sign up for a forum account). Amazing work.
Thank you Dumont I am always glad to hear that the work inspires.