Hiya all!

I'm looking to completely map out my current dnd fantasy world map with a similar level of detail as this: http://ghmaps.net/greyhawk-maps/online-map/
This will be a long term project, and I'd be looking for a committed map artist. I would like the whole thing to be visually consistent, so a single artist, or group of artists able to work with the same style would be preferred. Unlike the above, I am mapping an entire globe, and there will be a lot of creative freedom as I have not quite mapped the small details of many areas. The end goal would be a world map that can be zoomed in enough to still see in fine detail regional areas spanning just a couple hundred miles across.

I would be looking for full copyright on all works as well.

This is mainly to see if there is any interest here for such a commission, please email me any interest or questions at viktor.spirovski --at-- gmail.com with a rough time estimate as well as a price for your work and some examples of your style. I am happy to pay for work in milestones rather than a single sum at the end of the commission, since it is a long term project, however, since I would like the work to be visually consistent, having to hire a second, different artist would be against my interest, so I would like to work with a payment method that encourages completing the entire commission, for example, smaller milestone payments with a bonus for completion.