So this was my entry into October 2016 Map Challenge, but like most maps I create if they aren't a commission for another publisher, then it is for a map product that I sell myself.

This is the Spectre Beetle class 300 ton Armed Scout star ship deck plans. 3 decks: bridge/gunnery deck, habitat/pod deck and cargo/engineering deck. It holds a crew of 10. In my challenge entry I gave this living ship vampiric infection, making it a vampire ship, that uses it's life pods on the middle deck to transform sleepers into vampire thrall crewman, or completely consumes them as food.

I've written up a 6 page gazetteer, covering it's back story, room by room description and technology on how it is grown. Also included are glands that when injected with adrenaline, causes the ship to surround itself with a cloaking field rendering it invisible - a cool ability to provide for crewman encountering hostile ships.

Anyway, I've made this into encounter scale decks with grids as printable, sliced letter-size pieces, and as whole maps for large format printing (also with a grid), and no grid, encounter scale versions for use in virtual tabletop applications in a Zip file - all for $3.99 at DTRPG.

Enjoy!

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bio-hybrid-cover.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	281.3 KB 
ID:	89254